Pilot Brake Control, for 1 to 3 Axle Trailers, Timed Actuated
Pilot has a dark, smoke lens that is ideal for direct light applications, creating optimum visibility to read the large, two-digit display. Pilot has flexible mounting options and can be installed in any direction. Our microprocessor allows you the ability to read the display even when mounted upside down. The Pilots digital display shows voltage output to the brakes.
- Large easy to read dual digital display shows:
- Properly wired control
- Voltage output to brakes (vs. a percentage)
- Connection to trailer
- Dark smoke lens ideal for direct light applications; performs better than red lens
- Protection against short circuit/loss of ground
- Microprocessor allows control to be mounted upside down and still have a readable display
- Standard mounting bracket included with optional ball mount available
- For use on any 12 volt negative ground system
- Plug & Play feature allows quick and easy connection
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Installation Instructions
Thank you for choosing Pro Series made by same people that brought you Tekonsha and Draw-Tite the most powerful manufacturers of electric trailer brake control systems. Manufactured by the same people that brought you Reese, Draw-Tite and Hidden Hitch all of our products come with standard lifetime warranty and support. Our brake controls easily install on your Car Truck Van and SUV. For custom applications on Ford F150 F250 F350 E Series Van Expedition Toyota Tundra Tacoma Chevy Silverado Tahoe GMC Sierra Nissan Titan Frontier please choose one of our 2-Plug wiring adapters recommended below. These adapters will simply plug into the back of the brake control and the other end plugs into a matching plug on your truck. There is no splicing or worry involved, a very easy process. We have adapters for other vehicles as well. The brake control itself always comes with a 1-plug adapter out of the box, which you can splice into any vehicle. Getting a 2plug adapter will only easy your installation and avoid any sort of splicing. All parts in our store are sold at a discount. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call at 702-374-8999. We will match or beat anyones price.